Leg and feet pain may be the result of the small nerve fibers in the feet dying off or poor circulation. is engaging in a clinical trial that aims to target these factors.View the National Clinical Trial Webpage
Are You Suffering?
- Burning, stinging or painful feet
- Numb feet
- Restless legs syndrome
- Poor balance
- Lower leg swelling
- Chemo-induced painful feet
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Dialysis-induced painful feet
Covered by Medicare!
All office visits, interventions, and diagnostic nerve studies are covered by Medicare.
Also covered by Medicare replacement plans: Cigna HealthSpring, TexanPlus, BlueCross Medicare, Humana Medicare, and ALL other Medicare advantage plans, etc*
*Sorry, not including Tricare, USFHP, Champus/VA or commercial insurance.
(infrared light) therapy to increase your peripheral circulation up to 400%
(electrical) therapy to retrain your nerve endings to work correctly
(chemical) to control pain and reset nerve sensation toward normal
- The first 2 visits are to see if you qualify by doing PAINLESS nerve studies.
- The treatment visits are Monday-Wednesday-Friday for 4 weeks.
- Each lasts 1 1/2 hours. You get MIRE, TENS, and nerve blocks at each visit.
- Midway, and at the final 2 visits we will re-assess with nerve studies.
- If the nerve study reveals normal function or you’re satisfied with your pain relief/overall improvement, you are discharged.
- If the nerve study reveals persistant issues, or pain is still not improved, you may continue therapy.
- After two cycles through, we stop all interventions and let your body respond over time.
- Follow-up nerve studies are done at 3, 6, & 12 months for continued monitoring.
Suffer from any of the above Symptoms?
If you’re Medicare-Eligible, come see if you are a candidate for treatment.
Reset the sensitivity of the pain fibers for long-term pain relief.
Retrain the small nerve fibers to fire correctly.
Improve circulation to keep nerve fibers functional after they are working properly.