View Our Full Menu Here
Some Tips Before You Come In:
- Come Hydrated so we can find a vein easily.
- But Don't be Too Hydrated... you'll be sitting for 30min - 2hrs depending on the infusion... And since we are using a saline bag to infuse your treatment, we are hydrating you further, and... It gets a little complicated to go to the bathroom. So make sure you go beforehand, and probably don't plan on sipping on anything while getting your infusion.
- What to do With That Time? Again, you'll be sitting for 30min-2hrs. So you might want to bring a book, or earbuds for your phone... or a laptop like Sarah and work while you sit there.
- You Might Be Cold. Even when we allow your ingredients to warm to room temperature before you arrive, that is still cooler than your internal body temperature. So an IV is likely to make you a little cold. We usually have clean blankets, but you may want to bring a sweater or blanket, just in case.
IV Treatment Highlights:
Ozone (O3) is added into your own 60 mL of blood and reinfused with the aid of ultraviolet light to promote optimal oxygenation, reduce inflammation, and modulate the immune response.
- Promotes optimal oxygenation
- Reduces inflammation
- Modulates the immune response
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) occurs naturally in the body, and plays a major role in maximizing energy at the mitochondrial level, where micronutrients are converted to energy-rich ATP molecules to enable cellular function. NAD promotes fat metabolism and may help manage a wide spectrum of diseases, ranging from diabetes to cancer. It is neuro-regenerative & anti-aging.
- Mental Clarity
- Fat Metabolism
EDTA has been shown to remove lead, heavy metals, and aid in vascular flow, helping to reverse plaque formation. When starting treatment, patients need a mini-set at minimum, then may receive a single treatment every 1-3 months for maintenance.
- Removes lead and heavy metals
- Aids in vascular flow
- Studied to reverse plaque formation